Most patients often think that their dental braces come off, exposing a beautiful and white smile. But teeth don’t always look that much bright and sparkling when the wires and brackets come off. That’s the main reason why many patients go for teeth whitening treatments after their orthodontic treatment is done. You can do it right after your dental braces come off.
What You Can Expect for Teeth Whitening After Braces?
Teeth whitening process is an easy dental treatment you should opt for. If you consult a dentist, you will have a dental hygiene specialist to whiten your teeth with professional-grade dental solutions. Your professional dentist will place teeth whitening materials on your teeth by using ultraviolet light.
Then, your teeth will be okay for 20-60 minutes as soon as they reach the white color you prefer. This treatment can be done several times in-office on the same day or extend over several days if you have sensitive teeth.
Most reputable dentists provide industry-grade solutions that patients can do on their own time that work much quickly than toothpastes, strips or over-the-counter treatments. With every teeth whitening treatment you do, you have to check the chemicals used and know what the process will be. You will have guaranteed professional results once the process is done.
What to Remember When Considering Teeth Whitening?
- Many at-home products won’t help you whiten your teeth significantly. Obviously you use toothpastes often; but they only remove surface stains or plaque; but won’t impact on the color of your teeth.
- Always look for over-the-counter products with carbamide peroxide or hydrogen peroxide. Both of them will change the color of your teeth for sure.
- You have to do professional teeth whitening after braces in Lebanon to get the best and quickest possible results. Teeth whitening can be done in just an office visit and can work for next formal events. You can consider teeth whitening when you have very less time.
How Do You Maintain Oral Health?
Do you want to have whiter teeth? Or want to keep your natural teeth for your entire life? All of them depend on how well you take care of your teeth. If you won’t brush and floss your teeth, you can’t keep them healthy. Having healthy teeth is quite easy, if you follow below discussed oral health tips:
- Brush your teeth twice a day and do it for at least two minutes every time. If you wear braces, brush your teeth after every meal.
- Floss daily for 1-2 times. Flossing reaches around 40% of the tooth surfaces.
- Always buy the fluoridated toothpaste as fluoride strengthens your teeth. You can consider buying fluoridated teeth whitening toothpastes.
- Visit your dentist today and you need more than just an orthodontist. Consulting a professional who knows orthodontics and dentists is much better. You should do the dental cleanings at least twice a year.
- When wearing braces, make sure that you won’t miss out any orthodontic appointment. Your orthodontist will identify whether you have any dental problems like decay, erosion or staining.
Bottom Line –
Following these tips can help you keep your natural teeth healthy and strong for life even with your braces. If you want to get the teeth whitening after braces in Lebanon done, you should contact Orthoclinics. We focus on creating solutions for adults to maintain a set of teeth, healthy and good-looking. If you want smile teeth straightening in Lebanon, feel free to call us now on +961 6 220 441 or +961 1 745 450.